Thursday 7 March 2013

BSNL 3G NEW MARCH 2013 TRICK


BSNL 3G FREE FEBRUARYMarch-April 2013 WORKING FINE IN LIMITED STATES OF BSNL 3G COVERAGE AREAS IN INDIA:


Hi Friends!! Today iam with the New Trick For
Bsnl users. Try these settings and free the bsnl 3g network .
This Trick is working for both Mobile and Pc also .Gprs is also activated in your mobile by these settings .





Use the Following New Connection For Free :-

Name :3G free(any)
Service Type 1 WAP
Gateway IP : 1 10.100.3.2
Port no : 1 : 9209.
Timeout: Never
CSD No.1
User Name1: ppp
Password1: ppp123
APN setting:
wapwest.cellone.in
User Name : ppp
Password : ppp123

Now save the following settings and  leave the other settings as default and using this activated settings.

bsnl 3G for free new 2012 trick in bsnl mobile free for 3mbps speed browsing and downloading in bsnl 3G.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for some other informative blog. The place else
    may just I get that type of info written in such an ideal way?
    I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I've
    been at the glance out for such info.

    my weblog :: free Cccam server

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for is
    shingles herpes

    Also visit my webpage - Learn More About Fast Shingles Cure Here

    ReplyDelete